The Bolt

On Change

Daniella Rozanes, World Language Department Chair and Upper School Spanish Teacher

Chloe Spingler

Chloe Spingler

“Even in small things, usually, a girl gets more advice from their mother. I got it from my father.”

“One of my largest challenges [was that] I moved many times. Every time I moved to a different place was a challenge. Moving is very stressful. The fact that you are going to a new community, getting new friends, a new environment, those are all challenges. You need to use your time to be smart to get used to it…. I think it is important to put your time into dedicating yourself, but also don’t be afraid to ask for help when you need [it]. It is really important to be humble. I [am also] very attached to my father. [When] I was very young until now, we were very attached and he gave me good advice. And now that I’m an adult, it is [sometimes] about parenting, and [other] times we talk about random things; but he always influences me in my life – even more than my mother. Even in small things, usually, a girl gets more advice from their mother. I got it from my father. My mom was very busy working, and my father, he worked, but he had a lot of time to spend with us.”

Chloe Spingler, Copy Editor, Staff Writer.

Chloe Spingler, a senior, is the Copy Editor at the Out-of-Door Academy newsletter, The Bolt. She is an integral member of the Varsity Cheerleading Squad,...